- Neapolitan sauce
- Rosée sauce
- 1 pinch parsley
- 1 pinch Italian spices
- 8 to 14 lasagna
- 275 ml (1 1/2 cups) ricotta
- 500 ml (2 cups) grated mozzarella
- In a kettle, mix all ingredients for the sauce and simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a square or rectangle lasagna dish, place a layer of sauce, then 2 or 3 pasta, depending on the dish (cutting away excess for touch-ups).
- Cover pasta with a layer of ricotta cheese, and add a layer of sauce.
- Place a row of pasta on the sauce, and repeat the previous step.
- Finish with the remaining lasagna pasta and sauce. Top with grated mozzarella.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the oven at 350° F. You can finish with the broiler to brown.