- 30 ml (2 tbsps) olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 10 to 12 units Milanese rotolo
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) Villa Ravioli Napolitana sauce
- A pinch each salt and pepper
- 10 prosciutto slices
- 1 washed watercress bunch
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) red onion, cut into thin slices
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) parmesan shavings
- The zest from one lemon
- 30 ml (2 tbsps) lemon juice
- 45 ml (3 tbsps) olive oil
- Preheat oven at 180° C (350° F).
- Peel garlic cloves and chop them finely. In a frying pan, heat oil and brown garlic slices. Let crisp, drain, and absorb. Reserve.
- In a non-stick frying pan, over medium heat, heat a little oil, and sear frozen rotolo 2 minutes each side. Place into a baking dish and, add sauce, and season to taste. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the prosciutto chips and spread the prosciutto slices on a parchment-covered baking plate.
Watercress salad :
Wash watercress, and mix all salad ingredients, taste and adjust seasoning.
Take two rotolo slices and place them on a small service plate. Place the watercress salad on rotolo. Add one to two prosciutto chips and a sprinkling of garlic chips. Finish with a few shavings of parmesan if desired.