- 1 package of Rosée sauce
- Heart medallions
- 30 ml (2 tbsps) olive oil
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 250 ml (1 cup) broccoli cut into small florets
- 45 ml (3 tbsps) chopped fresh chives
- Parmesan to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain. Reserve.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, sauté garlic and broccoli in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sauce and heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Incorporate pasta and mix well with sauce.
Divide in hollow plates and sprinkle with chives and parmesan.