- 30 ml (2 tbsps) salt
- 30 ml (2 tbsps) oil
- 454 g (1 lb) gnocchi
- 227 g (1/2 lb) snap peas
- 30 ml (2 tbsps) olive oil
- 12 red cherry tomatoes
- 1 package creamy pesto sauce
- 1 package sweet Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) parmesan, freshly grated
- Bring a large volume of water to boil, then add salt and oil.
- Cook gnocchi for 10-12 minutes. Drain, rinse with lukewarm water, add 30 ml (2 tbsps) salt, and put back in the pan.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and sauté peas and tomatoes until they are tender (about 4 minutes)
- Pour into the pan with cooked gnocchi. In the same frying pan, cook Italian sausage by crumbling flesh until well cooked (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Transfer sausage into the pan with vegetables and pasta.
- Over medium-low heat, stir pasta, vegetables and sausage mixture.
- Add pesto-cream; stir gently to coat all ingredients.
- Heat the whole and serve.
- If desired, top with parmesan.