- 1 package of cheese-stuffed tortellini
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) diced pancetta
- 500 ml (2 cups) Villa Ravioli Bolognese sauce.
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) grated parmesan
- A few leaves of fresh basil
- In a large pan of boiling water salt, cook pasta for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high heat in a frying pan. Cook onions for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring. Add pancetta and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes. Reserve some bacon lardons for the presentation.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and pasta. Add salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
Top with parmesan and, if desired, basil leaves and a few bacon pieces.